New Liberty United Methodist

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Being the pastor of a small "country" church provides a wonderful setting for ministry! I'm loving every moment of service at the New Liberty UMC in Braselton, Ga. The choir is gracious enough to let me sing with them, and a few of the golfers think they can tolerate my lack of athletic prowess on the fairway! So it's a joyful place to serve!

New Liberty UMC is a warm and friendly place, with terrific vision for mission service, local hands on service, and personal caring. The Children's Place childhood development center is now caring for approximately 80 children from the area, so there are plenty of happy baby sounds next to my office.

Christy and I are thrilled with work done on the parsonage! It's a '60's ranch style which we've enjoyed making our own! A few pictures to hang this weekend and I think we've actually settled in! Molly (our Australian Shepherd) has finally made the adjustment as well.

Our next goal is to invite a few friends at a time for "house tours" so call the social secretary to get your seating chart arranged!

No comments:

Post a Comment